Why Model 'Model 349'? Because it is yours for only $349 BUCKS!, our born to be in the park freestyle snowboard carries a true twin shape with an explosive hybrid camber profile. We put an energetic camber section right between the feet where the majority of the power is created in turns, ollies, and jumps. Outside the bindings has a rocker section that contributes to easier turn initiation, pressability, and butterability. We also have engineered our new triple dampened, ultra tough sintered sidewalls for to make this the toughest board we've ever made. Combine all this with our latest 'Frequency' wood core and you have a board that is well tuned for a wide variety of conditions. The new 'Model 349' is the go to for park laps.
- Camber Bias: Hybrid – Camber between the feet rocker outside
- Shape: True Twin
- Flex: Park Flex 4/10
- Core: Frequency core Maple/Poplar/Aspen hybrid
- Base: Iso-Ex park base
- Glass: Triaxial with Carbon V's in the tips for balanced flex
- Sidewall: Triple dampened Sintered
Why Model ‘Model 349’? Because it is yours for only $349 BUCKS!, our born to be in the park freestyle snowboard carries a true twin shape with an explosive hybrid camber profile. We put an energetic camber section right between the feet where the majority of the power is created in turns, ollies, and jumps. Outside the bindings has a rocker section that contributes to easier turn initiation, pressability, and butterability. We also have engineered our new triple dampened, ultra tough sintered sidewalls for to make this the toughest board we’ve ever made. Combine all this with our latest ‘Frequency’ wood core and you have a board that is well tuned for a wide variety of conditions. The new ‘Model 349’ is the go to for park laps.
- Park Sense 4/10 Flex – A deck with enough flex to be versatile in rail game and enough pop for any jump line.
- Carbon V – Our carbon is a high modulus that creates an ultra light, torsional control array to delivery power and pop exactly when you need it.
- Frequency Core – Our 3 wood species core are domestically sourced and use Maple for durability, Poplar for pop, and Aspen for light weight agility. These 3 woods all have different harmonic frequencies that create a reduction in overall vibration for better stability at high speed.
- Triple Reinforced Dampening – 3 layers of VDS rubber is used to toughen the edges against impact and it holds the bonds together in flex. This is usually only done between the edge first layer of glass. We add another layer above, and also between the core and sidewall to make sure the laminate bonds last longer.
- Iso-ex hand screened base – Our Iso-ex base is super durable, easy to repair, and low maintenance for repeated park abuse. Not to mention all bases on the model 349 are screen printed by hand.
- American made materials – Prospect uses as much American made and green materials as possible. Aside from being manufactured in the U.S.A. our cores, bases, fiberglass, and epoxy are all made stateside. Also, bamboo isn’t only amazing for performance, it also is a highly renewable resource and is more environmentally friendly than P-tex and ABS Plastic.
The Model 349 hybrid camber and low swing weight makes it is easy to control at all speeds for technical riding. Made to be the ultimate freestyle machine it has better pop and stability than reverse camber decks and makes an awesome snowboard for buttering Modified technology from the reverse camber revolution the camber to rocker transition gives you awesome straight-line speed because the binding location creates a flattened tip and tail that track straight when flat and initiate turns in an instant. The camber surface gives you better lock on jibs, more edge contact to stabilize spins, and lighter swing weight for overall agility. The longer running length and wider footprint lets you size down yet keeps control on big hits.
- Wide Footprint – Better stability + less toe drag = Nice. The wide tip and tail allows bigger riders to ride smaller boards, effectively having less weight to maneuver with. Finally you’ll get that 90 this year.
- Constantly Rad Sidecut -Engineered directly to work with our CRC camber profile is our constant Radius sidecut puts the entire edge on the surface making the Tangent RC a carving machine on groomers. More edge contact = More Grip… This is by far our most favored benefit that our riders love about the Tangent.
- True Twin Freestyle Snowboard – The True twin shape of Prospect snowboards is built to work with the carbon fiber X beams built into the tip and tail. With a centered it is a freestyle deck with even pop. Setting the stance back for powder and freeride decreases the amount of carbon past your back foot and increases the amount of carbon in front of you. This gives a little more flex in back to float on powder and stiffness up front for stability. Our true twin decks exclusively have this engineering built in.
|Tip Width (cm)||28.9||29.1||29.5|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.9||29.1||29.5|