Terry Bailey Pro
This board exceeds the high standards Terry Bailey expects. Over the past two years, he has taken prototypes around the world exposing them to every aspect of the sport. The goal was to achieve a winch proof board that is very responsive yet has a ton of flex. This board has a 3 stage rocker for good pop off the water and keeps the nose from catching water when landing in transition. The 146cm and 150cm sizes provide soft landings no matter how high you launch.
- New FREEBASE TECH minimizes base wear with a flat section through the spine and pitched up rails are catch free on rails and make cutting turns easier.
- A new revamped wood core uses a domestic hardwood combination that is optimized for strength and low weight.
- New Lighter Bomb proof 19oz triax glass
- 007 Bonding Agent kills edge blowout
|Rider Weight||Waist Width||Rocker Height|
|140cm||160lbs to 210lbs (45kg to 80kg)||43cm||2.75cm|
- Domestic and responsibly sourced materials
- Hand crafted, designed, and manufactured in Sacramento, Ca
- Local California sourced 4 wood core is engineered for lightweight pop. the Poplar, Bamboo, Maple, Redwood core is a Prospect exclusive that sets our boards apart from the rest.
- Ohio sourced slide base and sidewall
- Responsibly sourced Basalt Fiber imported from Germany
- Premium ISO8210 transparent gloss topsheet from Austria
- High rubber content resin is sourced from Denver and super durable
- Paints manufactured in Kansas
- FREEBASE TECHNOLOGY minimizes base wear with a flat section through the spine and pitched up rails are catch free on rails and make cutting turns easier.
- Continous rocker is predictable and smooth over the water
- Full Pop 4 Core
- 100% FSC certified wood core ensures we only use the best wood.
- High strength, low weight poplar provides a great pop
- Super tough maple makes a stable ride and creates a hardened durability.
- Super Durable Snowboard Construction
- A wakeboard made like a snowboard using materials that are created to perform in extreme, harsh environments, take bigger hits, and last through punishment.
- Eco Construction
- Prospect’s Eco construction isn’t just an alternative, it is performance driven with Purpose. From U.S. Sourced tank tough UMHWPE sidewalls to create a super strong Monocoque frame, to using natural materials like hemp to create pop and stability.