Mountain Slayer Skis 2017
The ALL Mountain Slayer skis are the freshest line from the Prospect factory in Sacramento, California. A 100mm under foot width, tapered, twin tip makes a ski that agile enough to go anywhere and do anything. A mid flex body of the ski makes this ski friendly for a wide range of skier skillsets while the rockered tips have carbon stabilizers for great high speed performance. The Prospect Mountain Slayer is a premium material ski is your all conditions ski that will take your skiing to the next level.
We've designed our skis with the locally and responsibly sourced materials. From the domestically grown California and Oregon Hardwoods to the best quality topsheet and base imported from Austria. As with all the boards and skis we make, the cores, graphics, shaping, and pressing are all hand crafted in our factory in Sacramento.
- Camber Bias: Hybrid – Camber under foot early rocker near the tips
- Shape: All Mountian - Tapered 100mm width under foot.
- Flex: Controlled flex – Carbon reinforced response flex
- Core: Full length Poplar/Maple
- Base: Crown Sintered
- Glass: Triaxial with Carbon stringer
- Sidewall: Full height UHMWPE