The Powder Twin is designed specifically to max out the mountain. For those who are into bonking, jibbing, and jumping everything through the backcountry, this board is for you. As a centered stance twinish board the powder twin is ridable everywhere. In powder the recessed cut on the tail allows the tail to sink a bit to keep the nose atop of the fresh pow. Perfect glide. This board ride switch as well for all around powder freestyle fun. This is a widish board. It doesn't carry a lazy sidecut like most wide boards so it is still cuts through tight tree sections. It has an increased surface area so you can ride this board short like a park board AND it sill floats through the deep stuff.
The topsheet is a series of mirrored photography captured during our move from Wisconsin to California. The base artwork is screen printed with unique coloring on every board. No two are the same.Totally analog just letting the ink flow where it wants. Seriously amazing.
- Notta Noodle Flex 5/10 flex - because a little bit of stiffness makes a board that is more stable, more powerful, faster, more durable, and overall better in more riding situations
- Frequency Core - Our 2 wood species core are domestically sourced and use Maple for durability and Poplar for pop. These 2 woods have different harmonic frequencies that create a reduction in overall vibration for better stability at high speed.
- Triple Dampened Sintered Sidewall. First we used tank tough, domestically sourced sintered sidewalls. Then we wrapped our sidewall on all 3 inner sides with vibration dampening strips (VDS) for the most durable, stable, chatterless feel.
- Carbon V's in the tip- Pretensioned means maximum spring with half the weight. The Pretensioned weave is stretched out to its strongest point and planted in an X array inside the tip and tail. This is your answer to your dead board that has lost it’s pop.
- Ride it short - The wider footprint means you should ride your regular size park board. We've engineered the shape so that the shorter board still feels awesome on rails, but also gets plenty of float on powder days.
- New School Traditional Camber Profile - The pop and power of traditional camber with a longer tip and tail. Traditional camber has become choice for advanced riders in all conditions.
- Constantly Rad Sidecut - Constant Radius sidecut puts the entire edge on the surface making the Park and Pow a carving machine on groomers. More edge contact = More Grip…
- It's a Twin, No it's not – We engineered the Park and Pow to feel and ride like a True Twin, but it makes an instant transformation when a powder day shows up. Just set back the bindings and you are ready to go. The inverse cut in the tail creates a balance that brings up the nose for easy powder float.