The Cable Tramp 2.0 continues the artisan creation of unique tie dye design making this board look like no other board on the market. The 2.0 uses our independantly trusted poplar wood core that has an amazing ride and unmatched durability.
Last year when we introduced the Cable Tramp it was an industry first in wakeboarding. Using a process we developed in house we inlay hand tie dye fabric under the topsheet. This new topsheet style layers our tie dye fabric behend a clear topsheet for a cool artistic effect that makes each board 1 of 1.
Our super poppy urethane coated real fabric topsheet is an industry first process developed by Prospect. Our hand dyed, one-off process is simply impossible to replicate in mass production mega-factories in China and Dubai (where most wakeboards are made). The result is a super durable, lightweight board that ads pop.
Our time tested, full height sidewall design is built for ultimate durability. The continuous rocker pops out of the water and is easy to press on rails. We added our secret 007 Bonding Agent to ensure this board lasts for riders who ride daily.
- Continuous rocker - rides shallow through the water for a higher speed. Pops out of the water by loading the tail, and presses easy.
- One-off real fabric tie-dyed topsheet
- New FREEBASE TECH minimizes base wear with a flat section through the spine and pitched up rails are catch free on rails and make cutting turns easier.
- A new revamped wood core uses a FSC certified bamboo laminate that is optimized for strength and low weight.
- New Lighter Bomb proof 19oz triax glass
- 007 Bonding Agent kills edge blowout