Cable Tramp - Limited production of 25
This is an ultra limited run of 25 Boards. Each is signed, numbered, and comes with a sticker pack.
The Cable Tramp is the most unique artisan board we've ever offered. A limited run of 25, hand tie-dyed topsheets means every board has a unique color pattern. This line of special boards are totally exclusive and an industry first in art application. This art piece is built tough and ready to charge behind the boat and has awesome durability for the cable.
The pictures depicted of these boards are concepts of what the artwork will look like. Actual colors and patterns will differ on every board.
This naturally Dyed fabric topsheet carries a unique tie-dye pattern on each board. Using tradition tie-dye techniques means these are handcrafted one-off designs that make each board unique. This is a super limited production run of 25 boards. Each board is numbered and signed. Once they are gone they will never be offered again.
Our super poppy urethane coated real fabric topsheet is an industry first process developed by Prospect. Our hand dyed, one-off process is simply impossible to replicate in mass production mega-factories in China and Dubai (where most wakeboards are made). The result is a super durable, lightweight board that ads pop.
Our time tested, full height sidewall design is built for ultimate durability. The continuous rocker pops out of the water and is easy to press on rails. We added our secret 007 Bonding Agent to ensure this board lasts for riders who ride daily.
- Continuous rocker - rides shallow through the water for a higher speed. Pops out of the water by loading the tail, and presses easy.
- One-off real fabric tie-dyed topsheet
- New FREEBASE TECH minimizes base wear with a flat section through the spine and pitched up rails are catch free on rails and make cutting turns easier.
- A new revamped wood core uses a FSC certified bamboo laminate that is optimized for strength and low weight.
- New Lighter Bomb proof 19oz triax glass
- 007 Bonding Agent kills edge blowout