Many in stock
The Park Slayer skis are the freshest line from the Prospect factory in Sacramento, California. An 88mm underfoot width, true, twin tip makes a ski predictable and symmetrical for big booter landings and technical rail approaches. A mid flex body of the ski makes this ski friendly for a wide range of skier skillsets while the rockered tips have a carbon stabilizers for great high-speed performance. The Prospect Park Slayer is a premium material ski is your all conditions ski that will take your skiing to the next level.
We’ve designed our skis with the locally and responsibly sourced materials. From the domestically grown California and Oregon Hardwoods to the best quality topsheet and base imported from Austria. As with all the boards and skis we make, the cores, graphics, shaping, and pressing are all handcrafted in our factory in Sacramento.
- Camber Bias: Hybrid – Camber underfoot early rocker near the tips
- Shape: Park – True Twin centered 88mm width underfoot.
- Flex: Controlled flex – Carbon reinforced response flex
- Core: Full-length Poplar/Maple
- Base: IsoEx
- Glass: Triaxial
- Sidewall: Full height Sintered UHMWPE