The Platinum Ply is most advanced, artisan, technical, limited line of boards that have come out of the Prospect Factory. Our top of the line all around board is stiff enough for boat riding while having feel for the cable. An industry first, real Walnut, burl topsheet is naturally unable to be replicated and this board will be a limited production run of only 2 boards!
This unprocessed Walnut topsheet is sustainably sourced out of Oregon, USA. This extra ply of wood veneer produces a natural reinforcement to give this board massive pop and butter soft landings. The laminates of this board use an ultra durable, lightweight basalt fiber that we introduced into wakeboarding is again an industry first. Lastly, this board's aggressive nature is topped off with 4 unidirectional carbon fiber plates stiffen the middle of the board.
- Domestic and responsibly sourced materials
- Handcrafted, designed, and manufactured in Sacramento, Ca
- Wisconsin sourced poplar wood core with Wisconsin Maple Stringer
- Ohio sourced slide base and sidewall
- Responsibly sourced Basalt Fiber imported from Germany
- ULTRA Premium Walnut Burl Topsheet cannot be recreated!
- Low VOC epoxy resin out of Colorado
- Paints manufactured in Kansas
- 3 stage elliptical rocker for great pop and smooth butterability
- Full Pop 2.0 Core
- High strength, low weight poplar provides a great pop and flex while super tough maple makes a stable ride and creates a hardened durability under foot and in the sidewalls.
- Carbon Reinforced Array
- Super Durable Snowboard Construction
- A wakeboard made like a snowboard using materials that are created to perform in extreme, harsh environments, take bigger hits, and last through punishment.
- Eco Construction
- Prospect's Eco construction isn't just an alternative, it is performance driven with Purpose. From U.S. Sourced tank tough UMHWPE sidewalls to create a super strong Monocoque frame, to using natural materials like hemp to create pop and stability.