The Totally Totem is a multidimensional, new vision of the best ideas and technology coming from Prospect. The artwork, materials, and shape are all groundbreaking in both depth and craftsmanship.
We called it the "Totally Totem" because the hand screen printed lines resemble a totem pole. We see a fish, a frog, and a lizard sitting on top of each other, just like a totem pole. Looking deeper, the lines are derived from a topographic map of Squaw Valley. It is amazing when nature makes art.
We are bringing an industry first with our freethinking artistry. The topsheet on this board uses imported Italian real wood veneer called "Olive Ash Burl". Each veneer has a different pattern making every board unique. We seal the wood with our industry secret, waterproof sealant that is exclusive to Prospect ensuring this board will stay beautiful for years to come.
also an industry first, we have taken inspiration from the fun shapes in the surf world and adapted them to a twin riding wakeboard. While directional, this board rides like a twin and is able to be ridden and land fakie with ease. The fuller tail gives more leverage and pop while the tapered nose shape is more maneuverable for the less powerful switch stance.
- BAMBOOYA CORE - the full bamboo core is reactive, poppy, and durable.
- VENEER TOPSHEET- The real wood topsheet looks great and acts as a power ply for more pop.
- SET IT BACK - Set back your stance for a surfier turn.
- FREEBASE TECH minimizes base wear with a flat section through the spine and pitched up rails are catch-free on rails and make cutting turns easier.
- A new revamped wood core uses ultra-durable bamboo that is optimized for pop and a smooth feel.
- Light weight Bomb proof 19oz triax glass
- 007 Bonding Agent kills edge blowout